An integral ecosystems-based sustainable community development process for the promotion of a meaningful life and ways of living that are rooted in spirituality and richness of nature and culture.
- Partnership Building and Organizing
- Diversified and Integrated Sustainable Farming System (developing food security)
- Values Formation and Training of Community as well as Institutional Leaders
- Developing Community Economics
- Linkages for Appropriate Technology Adaptation
- Ecosystem and Watershed Protection
- Socio-Cultural Promotion