- Library cards should be presented by the owner before borrowing and returning books.
- Only officially enrolled students, faculty members and staffs can borrow books.
- Two weeks before the end of term, all library resources are for Room use only.
- A student may borrow a maximum of three (3) books at a time for (3) days.
For Faculty and Staff
- Faculty may borrow a minimum of five (5) books for two (2) weeks and renewable for another (2) weeks if needed.
- For Faculty members to qualify to borrow again, it is necessary to return the books on or before the due date. The number of books returned will determine the number of books that may be borrowed next.
Renewal of Books
- Books to be renewed must be surrendered on time. Failure to surrender books on its due date means forfeiture of the chance to renew them.
- Renewal of books is allowed (3) times only but if there is a demand for the book, this will be considered.
Penalty and Sanction
- A fine of Php 5.00 per day will be charged if the book is not returned on or before the due date. Sundays and Mondays are included.
- Books/reading materials declared lost by the borrower shall be replaced with books recommended by the librarian. The price of the lost book may be paid by the borrower.